Our projects around the world
The lack of appropriate training structures in the digital creative industry makes it difficult to professionalise women artists. This factor contributes to the isolation of women artists and hinders their development and the possibility of making a living from their passion and their art.
Support women artists in the creation and development of their creative activity in 4 defined areas: Photo/Video, Graphic design, Deejaying and Computer assisted music.
- 20 young artists are strengthened technically in entrepreneurship
- 56 coaching sessions to support the writing of business plans, responses to calls for tender and project pitches carried out
- 1 club for women entrepreneurs created
- 24 exchange workshops and 2 awareness-raising events organised
- 1750 women and men made aware of entrepreneurship in the digital creative industry