Our projects around the world
BANKSETA, in partnership with WITS BUSINESS SCHOOL and PPI, have created the International Executive Development Finance Programme (IEDP). The programme is divided into five blocks: three in South Africa, one in Ghana and Tanzania and one in Brazil. The programme focuses on promoting financial inclusion through the stimulation of customer innovation and alternative delivery models such as digital financial services. It plays a constructive role in contributing to the insertion of an inclusive policy into the regulatory framework in South Africa.
- Acquire the necessary knowledge in inclusive finance for the 20 participants of the programme.
- Analysis of comparative findings from industry leaders on local and global financial inclusion theories and trends.
- Immersion in inclusive finance, regulatory environments and business models with case studies from Ghana, Tanzania and Brazil.
- Understand the key drivers of sustainable inclusive finance innovation and operations.
- Development and recommendation of practical solutions and business models that contribute to strengthening financial inclusion.
20 managers trained