Our projects around the world
As in many African countries, small-scale agricultural producers play an essential role in the family economy. It is therefore necessary to enhance the economic and professional skills they have developed. We do that by helping them to capitalise on their experiencesin developing their own agricultural microenterprises through access to markets and financial and non-financial services on the basis of a strategy characterised by a set of priority axes and objectives.
- Inform/train/ raise awareness of small-scale producers on good production practices and access to markets,
- Promote sustainable access to financial and non-financial services for small producers and their cooperatives
- Fight against the exclusion of women.
- 1500 producers trained on market needs and marketing
- Small producer organisations supported in setting up improved tontines
- Training of trainers in IGA management and financial education